Manage episode 249899312 series 97313
Things kick off with John's Mac Pro prep mess. This is all well beyond Preparing the Way. This leads to a surprisingly detailed exploration of the challenges posed by setting up a new workspace given the constraints of the room and gravity. Cables, man. Cables.
In a related topic, Merlin is struggling with post-holiday mess stress. Sisyphus is pushing another Sisyphus up a hill. You really don't want to make Daddy bring in his banker's box. How long before the elves arrive to remove all these yogurt containers? Maybe they'll "do it later." Stuff your sorries in a sack! Also, this new bean bag chair is very, very large.
Christmas Results are discussed further, and John has makeover ideas for Merlin's lounge. John's vegetarian has recently widened her palate.
Finally, John has a new pinboard, but there are some design and integration challenges. Merlin gratefully receives the only gift he's wanted for years. 🎢
This episode of Reconcilable Differences is sponsored by:
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Enter offer code DIFFS at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase.
- Health IQ: Insurance for the Health Conscious. Save up to 41%. Take the quiz now to see if you qualify.
- Burrow: The Luxury Couch for Real Life. Save $75 and get FREE one-week shipping.
Links and Show Notes:
- Audio Editor: Jim Metzendorf
- Admin Assistance: Kerry Provenzano
- Music: Merlin Mann
- The Suits: Stephen Hackett, Myke Hurley
"She's there with the nose ring."
"Looking for thrills? Well, you've found them. In fact, you've found some of the fastest, tallest, wildest, most gut-wrenching rides in the country-including a few record-breakers."