Manage episode 276963368 series 2695368
In this episode no. 46 I speak with Brendan Lacota, Head of Community Programs at Justice Connect and Vice-President of the Law Institute of Victoria.
This interview covers:
- How online tools help and what technology was used to develop: FineFixer, Dear Landlord, Justice Connect Answers and onlinewillkit.com
- How to design an online tool
- How to acquire skills to design an online tool
- Insights Brendan has gained and why he still applies them
- The best form of consumer facing legal technology right now and use cases for technology in the future
- What has most surprised him over his time implementing technology into a legal practice
- A specific product Justice Connect is developing to combat elder abuse
- His priorities for service with the Law Institute of Victoria and Law Council of Australia
- Brendan’s definition of legal innovation or, more particularly what it’s not!
Proudly sponsored by Neota Logic and Legally Yours.
Andrea Perry-Petersen – LinkedIn - Twitter @winkiepp – andreaperrypetersen.com.au
Twitter - @ReimaginingJ
Facebook – Reimagining Justice group