Manage episode 263677910 series 173083
Sex is an important part of any healthy relationship. Listen to this episode for some great new tips on how to improve your sex life, especially during these challenging times.
In this episode, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to improve your sex life if you're feeling anxious about the state of the world
- The importance of distinguishing between facts and the stories we tell ourselves about the facts
- Erotic triggers and how to use them to improve your sex life
- How to communicate properly around issues of sexuality in your relationship
- Using your imagination to play in the bedroom and create more eroticism
- And much more!
Full show notes and episode links at: https://idopodcast.com/253
Sari Cooper LCSW-R is Founder & Director of The Center for Love and Sex in NYC, a private therapy and coaching group practice specializing in sexual issues for individuals and couples. Sari is a licensed individual, couples and AASECT-Certified Sex Therapist and AASECT-Certified Sex Therapy Supervisor who trains other therapists through online CE webinars and live workshops. She also runs Sex Esteem® groups for parents, women and men who are committed to developing more confidence and communication skills when it comes to dating, conscious coupling and parenting. She has been in private practice for over 25 years.
New Podcast Series: Love Under Quarantine
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah