Manage episode 293469860 series 1601405
During the pandemic, many pastors and other church leaders became weary and frustrated. Mark and Thom respond to those leaders who are asking if it is okay to quit their churches.
1. Have you given this matter to prolonged prayer?
2. Is this a circumstantial frustration that may pass in time?
3. How does your spouse feel about your quitting?
4. What do you plan to do next?
5. What will you miss most about the church you are leaving?
- Rainer on Leadership – “Dealing with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress in Your Life and in the Church: An Interview with Dr. Gregory L. Jantz”
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
The post Is It Okay to Quit My Church? Five Questions You Should Ask appeared first on Church Answers.