Manage episode 228694758 series 1446715
The ReWatchable hosts assemble to discuss Agent Carter season 1, episode 3, “Time and Tide.”
Superfan: Danielle, Karen, and Kristen
Kristen has sooo many books to read. Karen will be seeing The Lightning Thief musical next week! Ariana is moved by Roswell, New Mexico. Danielle is obsessed with The Umbrella Academy.
Agent Carter season 1, episode 3, “Time and Tide”
– Did the superfans forget what was gonna happen in this opening scene?
– What do we make of Angie and Peggy’s relationship?
– Is Dottie evil because she’s too nice?
– Would any of us be able to live at the Griffith?
– Jarvis must go downtown!
– Is Peggy the actual bad guy in Agent Carter?
– Do we hold the SSR to a higher standard because they’re a secret agency?
– How do we feel about Peggy ruining the investigation with the stolen car report?
– What do we make of Jarvis’ story of committing treason?
– Is it weird we found Howard’s inventions so soon?
– Was there a better way to have called this in?
– Did we care about Krzeminski’s death?
– Why did it hit Peggy like it did?
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– Is Jack going to end up in Hydra some day?
– We just had our 300th episode!
– Always with the ATLA love.
– Agent Carter season 1, episode 4, “The Blitzkrieg Button”
Please rate and review us on iTunes!