Manage episode 258791569 series 1446715
Newbies: Kendra, Natalie, and Brittany
Natalie and Leo are rewatching Avatar: The Last Airbender and it is one of the best balms for this time period. And if you do watch it, check out our old (very old, like pre-Buffy era) podcast episodes! Brittany Zoom’d and Facetime’d with her family at the same time. Kendra has been picking up intense baking habits and found a new hack — add crushed up chips to a marshmallow and butter combination, top with mini eggs and BAM new twist on an Easter treat! Ariana has an update — she is on season 3 of Greek and agrees with the throuple solution to all things. She also started Love Sick on Netflix. Danielle is GETTING HER CAT!
– We need to talk about beanballs
– Does this actually happen? How often are the benches cleared?
– The changeup in the predictions from last week worked better for Ginny’s storyline
– What do we think about Tommy and Ginny in this episode? Does her participation in the beanball make her case for being friends with him or just one of the guys?
– Ginny puts the team first, not herself
– The Mountain is not from Game of Thrones
– “No one wins here”
– Do we think that it was a good decision to tell Ginny not to fuel the beanball war?
– Amelia and her interest in Ginny’s job — do they vibe?
– Amelia and Mike — do they vibe?
– The flashbacks display another side of the story playing out on the field
– The flashbacks have value, but we are iffy on the shock reveals
– Ginny in girlfriend mode is quite different than Ginny the girlfriend
– Trevor would be good for Ginny, but then again he shot his shot and went off without her
– We do get to see Evelyn and Blip with Ginny in the past!
– Will the pictures come back to haunt Ginny?
– Don’t underestimate Al
– “Tell the right people the truth”
– Oscar is a frantic, lovable mess
– Is it Dad or Daddy? ReWatchable makes it weird again…
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– Katie is team Daddy. (Also, I’m sorry, thank you for joining us!)
–Pitch season 1, episode 4, “The Break”