Manage episode 260116465 series 1446715
Newbies: Kendra and Natalie
Pitch season 1, episode 5, "Alfonso Guzman-Chavez"
– So how does this trading stuff work exactly?
– The new Padres president has a very punchable face.
– Is Amelia helpful at all in any way? (We don’t hate her.)
– This episode really highlights just how young Ginny is.
– Butch is an old hat at being traded.
– Tommy gets traded just when he was becoming Ginny’s fren.
– Mike and Amelia are only showing us the post fade-to-black, not the pre fade-to-black.
– Ginny was very protagonist-y in this episode, and other people had to remind her she isn’t the protagonist of everyone else’s life.
– We see a softer side of Ginny’s dad in these flashbacks.
– Josh Peck is proof that white men with connections can succeed anywhere.
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– Kevin Brown comes in with some baseball real-talk, and we get a very beautiful, very anonymous email.
–Pitch season 1, episode 6, “Wear It”