Manage episode 261105611 series 1446715
– There’s a lot going on in this episode, but the stories are at least connected
– That red dress causes some issues later on, but it is the most striking image when thinking about this episode
– The pressure is catching up to Ginny and Pitch finally takes the time to address it
– What do we think of the Nike campaign?
– The blurred lines make it hard to separate Ginny and Amelia, but Amelia is still the first person Ginny calls on
– Mike approaching Ginny on the mound was Not Okay and kind of fuels the fire for why business and pleasure cannot mix
– A GHOST IS HERE FOR THE BASEBALL ANSWERS
– Amelia and Mike have hit the end of their road together. Was it meant to be?
– Mike meets the new fiancé in a refreshing twist on what we might have expected to see
– Even though this was only 4 years ago the mental health discussions seem groundbreaking
– Rita Wilson!
– An Agent Carter reprise, is she a double agent?
– How did we like the structure and video reveals?
– Man, Ginny is so, so young
– Ok, let’s talk about this dress and the consequences of jumping in the pool for $10K
– Which direction did we think the front office scenes were going to take?
– The other show finally drops — the photos are out!
– Justice for Elliott (!)
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– Kevin Brown saves the day with some math
– We get another wonderful letter that makes us think about the therapist structure and reignites the dress debate
– And we will only be running polls about ATLA from now on
–Pitch season 1, episode 7, “San Francisco”