Manage episode 261950895 series 1446715
Superfans: Danielle and Ariana
Newbies: Brittany and Natalie
– Meet your newest Padre – Levan Duarte
– Is he the absolute worst? Or does he just need to learn a lesson?
– What do we think about how Mike handled Duarte’s arrival?
– Did the flashbacks help a bit more here than they do in perhaps some other episodes?
– To no one’s surprise, Ariana loves Levan
– Levan treats Ginny as a player and, honestly, he is the only one
– Can Levan make it work and adapt so that both he and Mike can stay forever?
– Mike speaking to the press, covering for Levan, and making Ginny listen to his calls is what makes him a good captain
– What do we think about someone else getting a flashback? Would a flashback work for anyone else?
– How did we take the father reveal in the flashbacks?
– Mike’s mom is a hard pill to swallow
– Did Mike stay in San Diego for his dad?
– Is Mike leaving? Did he start trade rumors?
– “We have two days off in 10 days” is going to be my go-to line when someone starts to complain about something at work they have no control over
– Al takes Ginny out for a night on the town — to ease her nerves and take her mind off the game
– In the actual game, Ginny listens to Levan and the panel listens to Danielle and Brittany talk about pitcher rules
– What do we think about how the picture plot turned out?
– The fake mole. Cannot believe this was the redeeming Amelia arc.
– So many players showed up!
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– Let’s talk about the ReWatchable magic touch
– Talk about it on Twitter! Dan Fogelman is interested, so… we have a shot here!
– The more the merrier for Pitch! Join us!
–Pitch season 1, episode 8, “Unstoppable Forces and Immovable Objects”