Manage episode 262935488 series 1446715
Newbies: Kendra, Natalie and Brittany
– Blip is not pleased about the restaurant business dealings over dinner, but he wants to please everyone
– Evelyn calls in backup when she realizes that things are not adding up
– Natalie consults the Wikipage to get a sense of who Ginny’s brother is… it’s not wrong…
– He is Mr. Confident, has the paperwork, but his actions move too fast
– Did he buy the kitchen equipment?
– He’s the Zuckerberg of Mo-Cap
– We know nothing else about this man. He’s rich.
– Romance is happening elsewhere! With Al’s daughter!
– Oscar tells her to stay, but she never does what the men in her life want. You go girl.
– Natalie is on her way to work internationally, but would she have stuck around if the show went on?
– She and our Natalie both have a nose ring and are cool
– Mike-O-Mania time, that’s why you are all here right?
– Let’s break down why Mike is agreeing to a trade
– Mike gets his ovation at home
– What does it mean that this was taken out of his hands and wasn’t his decision?
– How did we think the interaction with Mike and Livan played out in the locker room?
– Forget Livan, how do you say goodbye to Ginny?
– Start by nailing her cleats to her locker
– And then text her to come to the bar
– Hug her on the street
– And then find you’re staying
– Did they bring in this romance too soon?
– We have conflicting feelings about this. Romance wins out.
– Next week: Pitch the Cats musical! So many players may or may not be coming!
– It’s the FINALE!
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– Kevin’s Korner hits a bit of a rough patch as we enter Tech versus At Bat!
– Brittany runs another highly scientific show
–Pitch season 1, episode 10, “Don’t Say It”