Manage episode 222630377 series 1446715
The ReWatchable hosts are back with their discussion of Sense8 season 2, episode 10, “If All the World’s a Stage, Identity Is Nothing But a Costume.”
Superfans: Danielle and Karen
Newbies: Caitlin and Brittany
Karen is BACK. And we’re happy? Karen has been away for 10 weeks and gives us a quick catch up. SHE HAS ONE GREY HAIR. What even. Go away, Karen. Parents will take care of you after you move out is Brittany’s fun fact as she got knives and peanut butter crackers. We lost Caitlin, we talk about TVs, ruin Karen’s update, and Danielle has a candle that smells like bread!
Sense8 season 2, episode 10, “If All the World’s a Stage, Identity Is Nothing But a Costume”:
– Is there too much uncertainty in Kala’s storyline at this point?
– Karen sticks up for Kala while Brittany joins Caitlin in the “over the pity party club”
– But honestly, there is not much on screen for them to talk about…
– Drugged up Will now doesn’t have a purpose, but it’s still real
– There’s not a lot of mourning, but a fresh shave can save everything?
– Not a lot of Sun this week, but we did get Lito mixing drinks and Sun auditioning for a role
– Okay, but let’s be real this episode is fully about Lito
– Andy Dick is here!
– AND CHEYENNE JACKSON!
– Hollywood is a different ballgame
– “Maybe Aladdin at the start of a porno?”
– Capheus Cares 2020!
– It’s nice to see Capheus taking the stage and gearing up to be a leader
– Are we struggling with Capheus taking on a more political role?
– Is this the most we’ve seen Capheus in a single episode this season?
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– What are you rewatching?
– People really want us to watch Downton Abbey
Caitlin’s Conjectures and Brittany’s Brainstorms:
– Sense8 season 2, episode 11, “You Want a War?”
Please rate and review us on iTunes!