Manage episode 254146747 series 1277678
Rich joined us again from his hut on his Welsh mountain to chat with Martin in the land down under, Michael on the Emerald Isle and Jimmy.. somewhere near the A40.. to talk all things SAFC as usual! You can listen for FREE on Acast, iTunes, Spotify, & YouTube - get stuck in!
- The lads take a quick look at the Oxford outing;
- Discuss the strange possibility of Sunderland winning a trophy in one of the worst ways possible;
- Team selection; Is Ozturk nailed on to be the only change for tomorrow, and how is everyone feeling about Wyke?
- Bomber gets the scrumpy and chats about tractors with Max from GasCast (starts at 18:12 if you’re in a hurry) ahead of Bristol Rover’s visit to the Stadium of Light tomorrow;
- The lads make some announcements from the various branches and the BLC, and finally play their favourite little game together...
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.