Manage episode 252941473 series 2496530
Geraint Davies, who coaches level 5 men's club rugby and school teams from under 11 upwards, also publishes some of the best video analysis of top professional games on YouTube. He is currently just completing his level 4 coaching award.
In the podcast, Geraint explains...
- The benefits you and your teams get from reviewing video footage from top class games.
- How you translate what you see in the footage into training design.
- How you can vary your feedback on the footage to suit different age groups.
- Different ways to introduce a new technique or tactic.
- The right focus on when you are watching back videos.
- How can we watch our games in real time.