Manage episode 258578583 series 2363289
On this episode of Saturday Mourning Cartoons, we're busy trying to figure out what's been scratching inside our walls for the last few weeks. Turns out, it's a civilization of miniature mouse-like people called The Littles. They totally built a full-on city on our apartment's foundation, complete with tiny furniture, vehicles, and houses of their own. It'd be delightful if it didn't make us question our sanity. So big thanks to Benjamin Schyan for the listener suggestion this week since it staved off our cabin fever for just a little bit longer.
The 80s animated series The Littles also boasted a feature-length animated film titled Here Come the Littles. We watched both the movie and the series premiere for this episode, because we're gluttons for punishment we wanted to give Ben the best bang for his buck. It ended up being one of the silliest episodes we've ever made, so we hope you enjoy!
Support the Show through Patreon:
Want to find our cohosts online?
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrClawMD
- Buy the book 'The Science of Breaking Bad' - https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/science-breaking-bad
Sean Paul Ellis
- IG and twitter @seanpaulellis
- Performer at Washington Improv Theater where you can find tickets and times.
- The Bureau podcast: https://tunein.com/podcasts/Comedy-Podcasts/The-Bureau-p1290704/
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Recommend a cartoon to us:
Call us and leave a message at 202-681-4406. If you call then we will 100% review you recommendations if we haven't watched the cartoon yet.
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "If you borrow something, “ with the review, “at least replace it with something else."
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons