Manage episode 262003234 series 2363289
With the fifth and final season of 'She-Ra and the Princesses of Power' now on Netflix, we had a chance to chat with showrunner Noelle Stevenson about the all-new adventures streaming today. Stevenson talked about the show's production process and whether or not it was affected at all by the ongoing global pandemic. Regarding the show itself, we talked about Adora's arc this season and in the series overall. Stevenson teased the ultimate resolution of Adora's story, the epic conclusion of the series, and praised the fantastic voice performances of Keston John as the many faces of The Horde. Listen in, and stay tuned for Part 2 of our talk once you've had a chance to check out Season 5!
Support the Show through Patreon:
Want to find our cohosts online?
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrClawMD
- Buy the book 'The Science of Breaking Bad' - https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/science-breaking-bad
Sean Paul Ellis
- IG and twitter @seanpaulellis
- Performer at Washington Improv Theater where you can find tickets and times.
- The Bureau podcast: https://tunein.com/podcasts/Comedy-Podcasts/The-Bureau-p1290704/
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Recommend a cartoon to us:
Call us and leave a message at 202-681-4406. If you call then we will 100% review you recommendations if we haven't watched the cartoon yet.
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "On the edge of greatness,“ with the review, “Turning darkness to light!"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons