Manage episode 258291054 series 1401832
This week on Overtime, designers use their skillsets to help those affected by COVID-19, while certain corporations attempt to exemplify social distancing through new branding efforts. Plus, tactile illustrator Alicja Colon joins Meg to chat about taking control of your creative destiny and making the dang thing already!
- [00:08] Introducing the Episode with Meg Lewis
- [02:41] Fork Over: Designers Use Their Skill Set To Assist Laid Off Workers
- [05:46] Creative Bloq: Audi’s New Socially Distanced Logo
- [09:55] Meg talks to Alicja Colon about taking your creative destiny in your own hands.
- Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Leave some feedback:
- What do you think about our new format? Please let us know in the comments below!
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with us:
- Meg Lewis
- Alicja Colon
- Interested in sponsoring this rad podcast?
- Email email@example.com