Manage episode 256974720 series 1401832
This week on Overtime, we’re focusing on moments of light in all of the darkness of what’s happening. Meg tells us about an upcoming design event that’s actually happening, and how she plans to continue her freelance career while also supporting small businesses. Plus, she digs into Slack's new product updates and special guest Ashley Hohnstein joins us to share tips for how to have more mindful and helpful design critiques.
- [00:08] Introducing the Episode with Meg Lewis
- [01:59] Canceled Con
- [05:39] Working On Continuing Your Career While Helping Small Businesses
- [10:54] Fast Company: New Version of Slack Aims to Help New Users
- [16:17] Meg talks to Ashley Hohnstein about improving critiques
- Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Leave some feedback:
- What do you think about our new format? Please let us know in the comments below!
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with us:
- Meg Lewis
- Ashley Hohnstein
- Interested in sponsoring this rad podcast?
- Email email@example.com