Manage episode 257535341 series 1401832
This week on Overtime, Meg weighs in on the latest obsession with Animal Crossing and how it's helping designers cope, Nissan’s new logo redesign, and she responds to a listener voicemail! Plus, designer Mick Champayne joins the conversation to talk about injecting humor and personality into your work.
- [00:10] Introducing the Episode with Meg Lewis
- [02:05] CNBC: The Psychology Behind Our Obsession with Animal Crossing
- [05:46] Creative Bloq: New Nissan Logo Redesign
- [08:51] Meg takes a voicemail about being grateful for what we have right now
- [09:59] Meg talks to Mick Champayne about balancing humor in your work and work life
- Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Leave some feedback:
- What do you think about our new format? Please let us know in the comments below!
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with us:
- Meg Lewis
- Mick Champayne
- Interested in sponsoring this rad podcast?
- Email email@example.com