Manage episode 278187909 series 1412085
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #5:
- Oxidative stress makes your cells change color.
- Mount Vesuvius preserved an ancient brain for us to study.
- Exercise produces a liver enzyme that strengthens your brain.
- Being positive prevents cognitive decline.
- Coronavirus has lessened the world's carbon dioxide emissions by a whole lot.