Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 28, 2021 16:07 (). Last successful fetch was on July 29, 2020 01:27 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 256478267 series 2095605
WHAT'S MORE DEADLY THAN CORONAVIRUS?
This episode presents a fascinating view of COVID 19 that can empower you and give you the strength and hope to face down this dangerous viral threat.
Here are some of the empowering highlights in this podcast:
- You will learn a simple party game called the Telephone Game that will let you experience firsthand the awesome power of storytelling in your life.
- Then, you will see the link between this game and the information that you choose to accept about Coronavirus.
- You'll understand that although the virus poses a very real threat to human life, it cannot conquer your mind and emotions unless you let it.
- You'll discover that the most dangerous threat to your happiness and health is a mind virus.
- You will gain three easy yet powerful strategies for conquering any mind virus, creating hope, attaining peace of mind, and paying these gifts forward to others.
BOOK IN THIS PODCAST