Manage episode 268841688 series 2130385
Did you know that in naturopathy, the gut is the center of all health? Rebecca is joined by Katherine Maslen, a naturopath and nutritionist who shares her 7 steps to gut health.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- Why the gut is the centre of all health?
- What happens when a person is ready to make the shift in their health?
- What are the 7 steps to improving gut health?
- What are the risks if we just treat the gut in isolation, particularly if we're doing it on our own?
- What foods do we need to improve our gut health?
- What damages the gut microbiome?
- Why water is so important to overall health?
- The role stress plays in helping or hindering our return to health.
- Why emotional health is often a missing element in a healthcare plan?
- What environmental toxins we should consider when we're trying to bring our bodies back to health?
- The importance of body structure and alignment in health.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S PODCAST
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/thehealthygut.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.