Manage episode 267107300 series 2130385
Rebecca is joined by naturopathic physician, Dr Lisa Shaver to discuss gluten sensitivity, coeliac disease and food intolerances.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- What are the different types of SIBO diets?
- Are these diets treating SIBO or are they just helping people to feel better?
- What do we do if gluten is an issue?
- What is the difference between coeliac disease and non-coeliac gluten sensitivity?
- What is a wheat allergy?
- How do you know if you havefood intolerances?
- Why is it important to test for coeliac disease?
- Where and how to test for coeliac disease?
- What are the alternative testing options for coeliac disease?
- Can genetic testing be used to identify coeliac disease?
- What are the things to consider before we commence one of these SIBO diets?
- What's the outlook look like once the SIBO treatment is done?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S PODCAST
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/thehealthygut.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.