Manage episode 270300062 series 2130385
People who suffer from gut health complaints are more likely to experience skin issues. Jennifer Fugo, a functional clinical nutritionist, joins Rebecca to discuss how to care for and protect our skin and gut.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- Why does poorgut health often correlate to skin disturbances?
- What are the most common skin disturbances we can see that are linked to poor gut health?
- What to treat first: the gut or the skin?
- What is leaky skin?
- What is the role diet plays with skin conditions?
- What are the tips and tricks that can help treat the skin issues?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S PODCAST
- Visit Jennifer's Skinterrupt website
- Listen to Jennifer’s Healthy Skin Show Podcast
- DIY Low Stomach Acid Test Guide (Baking Soda or Bi-Carb Soda Home Test)
- Read this article about the 4 reasons why coconut oil is bad for your skin
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/thehealthygut.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.