Manage episode 269811129 series 2130385
In this episode, Rebecca Coomes talks to her naturopath Natalie Cruttenden, the woman she credits for helping her regain her health and vitality after not only identifying SIBO as the cause of her long term digestive issues but also through the use of natural SIBO treatments.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- How can we treat SIBO naturally?
- What is the naturopathic approach to treating SIBO?
- What are the different herbs available for treating SIBO?
- What are the different herbs for different types of SIBO/IMO?
- How long natural treatment takes vs antibiotics?
- What’s more effective herbs or antibiotics?
- What are the side effects of herbs?
- Can everyone take herbs? If not, how do you manage them naturally?
- Beyond herbs, what other ‘natural’ approaches do you do with your patients?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S PODCAST
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/thehealthygut.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.