Manage episode 267750279 series 2130385
In today’s episode, Fertility Awareness Educator Lisa Hendrickson-Jack is joined by Rebecca to discuss SIBO and fertility --- what are the vital signs and is it safe to get pregnant when you have SIBO.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- What are the vital signs of fertility?
- Why is charting female cycles important?
- What do you look for when you start charting?
- What are some of the things that you look at when you aren't charting?
- How do you determine if your body is in the fertile window?
- When should we learn fertility awareness?
- How do you observe cervical mucus in your menstrual cycle?
- How do you identify ovulation?
- What are the different factors that can contribute to the amount of cervical mucus?
- Aside from the cervical mucus, what other things that a female has to you look for?
- Is it safe to have a baby when you have SIBO?
- How can we tell if a woman's body is even ready for pregnancy when she's dealing with a condition like SIBO?
- What does a healthy menstrual cycle look like?
- Are there any things we should definitely be eating or we should definitely be avoiding when it comes to helping prepare the body for pregnancy?
- What can we be doing to have healthy lifestyle choices to support our bodies getting ready for pregnancy?
- What are the effects of taking hormonal birth control?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S PODCAST
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/thehealthygut.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.