Manage episode 263132083 series 2286091
Joseph J. Thorndike, Tax Notes Federal contributing editor and tax historian, discusses the Supreme Court’s recent oral arguments on the legal cases involving President Trump’s tax returns and financial records.
For additional coverage, read these articles in Tax Notes:
- Supreme Court Weighs Limits, Burdens in Trump Tax Return Cases
- Judge Suggests Dismissing Trump Tax Returns Subpoena
- Judge Rejects Democrats’ Delay Request in Trump Tax Return Case
- Supreme Court Sets Hearing Date in Trump Tax Return Lawsuits
- Trump Again Asks Supreme Court to Block Financial Records Release
- Dems Urge Court Not to Give Trump Notice in NY Tax Return Quest
This episode is sponsored by the Graduate Tax Program at LMU Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.lls.edu/taxnotes.
Host: David D. Stewart
Executive Producers: Jasper B. Smith, Faye McCray
Showrunner: Paige Jones
Audio Engineers: Derek Squires, Jordan Parrish
Guest Relations: Nicole White