Manage episode 254119444 series 2286091
Damien Martin, CPA and host of the Simply Tax Podcast talks about the 2020 tax filing season.
For additional coverage, read these articles in Tax Notes:
- IRS Refund Fraud Progress May Be Undermined by Database Thefts
- TIGTA Spotlights IRS 2019 Filing Season Shortcomings, Successes
- Preparers Cautiously Optimistic for Normal 2020 Filing Season
- Once More Unto the Breach: 199A Filing Season Round 2
- It’s Dealer’s Choice With 163(j) for Filing Season
- Filing Season Opens January 27; IRS Releases Progress Report
Also, check out Damien's interview with Tax Notes Talk host David Stewart now on the Simply Tax Podcast.