Manage episode 263730513 series 2286091
In the first part of a two-episode series, Tax Notes legal reporter Kristen Parillo interviews Robert Ramsay, executive director of the Partnership for Conservation, about controversy surrounding conservation easements.
Read Robert Ramsay's piece in Tax Notes:
For additional coverage, read these articles in Tax Notes:
- Partnership Asks for Do-Over in Easement Appeal
- IRS Win in Golf Course Easement Case Overturned
- Syndicated Easement Sponsor Warns Investors of IRS Audits
- Conservation Easement Safe Harbor May Allow Compromise
- DOJ Seeks to Leverage Conservation Easement Victory
- ‘Tide Has Turned’ on Easement Abuse, Says Desmond
In our segment, “In the Pages Sneak Peek,” Tax Notes Executive Editor for Commentary Jasper Smith talks with Fenwick & West LLP’s Larissa Neumann about the recent piece she coauthored with James P. Fuller, "U.S. Tax Review."
This episode is sponsored by the Graduate Tax Program at LMU Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.lls.edu/taxnotes.
Host: David D. Stewart
Executive Producers: Jasper B. Smith, Faye McCray
Showrunner: Paige Jones
Audio Engineers: Derek Squires, Jordan Parrish
Guest Relations: Nicole White