Manage episode 258027305 series 2286416
Episode 119 Show Notes
Show Topic: AG and RH talk about their favorite instructors of all time! We dig deep into the inbox and get to some more of your awesome questions and feedback! Happy Monday!
- Romeo Whiskey the “Terps Elf” sent in his confessions.
- PATRON Juliet Bravo sent in a question about equipment suffixes.
- Alpha Foxtrot sent audio about practice areas.
- Charlie Mike sent a quick thank you.
- Mike Delta asked how to self-announce or get flight following in busy Class B in California.
- Juliet Mike gives his opinion on too many bells and whistles in the cockpit.
- Alpha Sierra sent a link to the “Endless Runway”.
- PATRON Mike Romeo sent a link to a pilot survey. Click here and help him out! Listener comments and questions about this can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PATRON MKC Nick sent in a show suggestion.
- Romeo Whiskey asked about LAANC.
- PATRON Bravo Sierra tells a story of getting yelled at by ATC.
- PATRON Delta Papa sent in audio about his favorite instructor.
- Oscar Yankee got yelled at by ATC. Why?
- PATRON ABM sent in a link to a story he wrote about his favorite instructors. What a great story, thank you
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com You can support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website. Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases. Music by audionautix.com. Third party audio provided by liveatc.net. Legal Notice The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.