Manage episode 260719083 series 2286416
Episode 123 Show Notes
Topic of the show: AG and RH break down the details of an arrival with “descend via” instructions with the help of PATRON Joe the Airbus Guy. We also find out what our listeners want to do in aviation when we get back to the new normal.
- PATRON Echo Golf sent in audio feedback about the show.
- PATRON Whiskey Charlie sent a confession.
- PATRON Sierra Hotel sent a link about a local company helping the fight against the pandemic.
- PATRON Echo Hotel is going to get his checkride done! Good luck!
- PATRON Delta Whiskey Tango is going to resume flight training and get his medical taken care of ASAP!
- PATRON Charlie Mike is going to witness the beauty of flying in Alaska.
- PATRON Tango Juliet Mike is going to get back to Angel Flights.
- PATRON Mike Delta is looking forward to the Fly in at BQ1.
- PATRON Echo Alpha is going to get back to instructing.
Show mentions: atcsaks.com Check them out! And thanks for supporting the show!
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com You can support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website. Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases. Music by audionautix.com. Third party audio provided by liveatc.net. Legal Notice The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.