Manage episode 262910562 series 2286416
Episode 126 Show Notes
Topic of the show: AG and RH break down the importance of timing when turning aircraft onto final and illustrate the differences between aircraft with widely different speeds.
- Air Traffic Controllers are an integral part of the aviation safety system!
- PATRON Charlie Mike left audio about aircraft equipment knowledge.
- Whiskey Echo Bravo left feedback about the Blue Angles comm use.
- PATRON Delta Mike Guy Named After a Texas Town left feedback about the foodtruck Fly-In at Race City Flight Operations last week.
- SGAC PATRON Papa Lima had a packed house at the Fly-In!
- PATRON Alpha Tango chimes in about opening audio.
- PATRON Charlie Hotel is going to be a controller. Congratulations!
- PATRON Echo Alpha talks about vectors to final.
- SGAC PATRON India Mike talks about tight airspace and turns to final.
- Juliet Golf sent an update about his Army helicopter training!
- PATRON Zulu Sierra talks about the nuances of GPS programming and the autopilot.
- Mike Victor Hotel sent an update about his grandson and military flying.
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com You can support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website. Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases. Music by audionautix.com. Third party audio provided by liveatc.net. Friends of the show and maker of bags to protect your ATC headset from dust and germs: ATCSaks.com. Legal Notice The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.