Manage episode 268849088 series 2286416
Episode 136 Show Notes
Topic of the show: We get a couple of different perspectives on the Class Bravo violator. What else could the controller do to make sure the pilot was not medically incapacitated? Did the pilot need special assistance? We will share our opinion and get to more of your awesome feedback!
- PATRON Tango Kilo is an instrument pilot! Congratulations!
- PATRON Kilo Whiskey sent in the article about flight following requesting handoffs.
- Juliet Alpha Lima sent in some fruity corrections. Thank you!
- Mike Hotel offers some AIM examples of how to handle frequency changes with the same controller. Thank you!
- Horse Country or Potato Country?
- PATRON Juliet Hotel asks about a clearance to a big, busy airport and lost communications.
- PATRON Alpha Whiskey sent a story about the local fued between TRIAD and Duke approach.
- TERPS ELF Romeo Whiskey offers two options for a missed approach.
- PATRON Romeo Whiskey Kilo asked for clarification on intro phraseology.
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com You can support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website. Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases. Music by audionautix.com. Third party audio provided by liveatc.net. Friends of the show and maker of bags to protect your ATC headset from dust and germs: ATCSaks.com. Legal Notice The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.