Manage episode 269449714 series 2286416
Episode 137 Show Notes
Topic of the show: RH and AG are going to talk about separation errors. What happens to us when we violate a rule? How does our reporting culture encourage the sharing of data to enhance safety?
- PATRON Juliet Hotel is back from his long, unplanned cross country.
- PATRON Tango November is a private pilot! Congratulations!
- PATRON Joe the Airbus Guy sent in audio about approach planning.
- Golf Delta sent in information about ALTRVs.
- Juliet Charlie has a question about VHF and IAF clearances.
- Bravo Lima has a question about a strange application of visual separation.
- PATRON Mike Bravo has tips on tracking ADS-B from home.
- PATRON Foxtrot Kilo shared this article: “When you gotta deviate” written by Tarrance Kramer. Check it out.
- PATRON Echo Alpha asks about round robin flight plans.
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com You can support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website. Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases. Music by audionautix.com. Third party audio provided by liveatc.net. Friends of the show and maker of bags to protect your ATC headset from dust and germs: ATCSaks.com. Legal Notice The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.