Manage episode 272074944 series 2286416
Episode 142 Show Notes
Topic of the show: What happens when the emergency is over? Is the pilot detained, questioned, and forced to fill out endless paperwork? We hear from several pilots about their post-emergency paperwork and we think our listeners will like what they learn. Also, what does law enforcement dispatch do with a laser report?
- PATRON Echo Golf (and fellow ATCer in the U.S.) shares his comments about a local Class Delta and VFR codes.
- PATRON Alpha Bravo Mike gives props to Romeo Hotel for his amazing pronunciation of hard words.
- PATRON Delta Mike shares his thoughts on NorCal Class Delta and VFR codes.
- PATRON Tango Mike the Fire Truck Guy shares audio about laser events.
- PATRON Bravo Charlie Juliet asks about “option radar” phraseology.
- Lima Foxtrot asks our advice on what to do when reception is terrible.
- PATRON Bravo Whiskey asks about TFRs over empty stadiums.
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com You can support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website. Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases. Music by audionautix.com. Third party audio provided by liveatc.net. Friends of the show and maker of bags to protect your ATC headset from dust and germs: ATCSaks.com. Legal Notice The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.