Manage episode 257128959 series 2342396
Are you worried about how an urgent pandemic will affect your business? It’s a challenging and uncertain time but it’s in these times that not only can your business survive, but it can thrive. It’s a chaotic time for business and disruption is everywhere, but if you know how to plan, react and see the opportunities that it brings you can be successful throughout it.
- There are many ways in which you can thrive through this pandemic. Firstly you can start by not cancelling things that don’t require cancelling.
- The reality of business is that your competitors are probably scared, scaling back and cancelling things. If you have 50% less competition you have actually now got a bigger market than before.
- People like to think that everything stops, which is incorrect, things might just slow down.
- You may be able to benefit from this pandemic if you react quickly to the current changes and think of the best outcome but plan for the worst and think about how you can grow through this.
- Many of the biggest companies in the world are born from a recession because the playing field is level and everyone starts again.
- There is going to be a new type of market and a new type of client as well as new opportunities from a drop in the stock market.
- Make a plan for your business during this time. Having 2 or levels of plans for how the market and world is changing will help you to be ahead of the curve and pivot at a moment's notice.
- Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy, as well as not just surviving but being able to thrive during chaotic times.
“Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater”
“Thrive when others are trying to survive”
“For some companies and some entrepreneurs, this is going to be their best time ever”
ABOUT THE HOST
Rob Moore is an author of 9 business books, 5 UK bestsellers, holds 3 world records for public speaking, entrepreneur, property investor, and property educator. Author of the global bestseller “Life Leverage” Host of UK’s No.1 business podcast “The Disruptive Entrepreneur”
“If you don't risk anything, you risk everything”
Rob’s official website: https://robmoore.com/