Manage episode 246496979 series 2354459
CLAUDIA ROSETT, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- Escalating violence at Hong Kong’s Polytechnic University campus
- Has Beijing made any concessions to protesters?
- The world must stand in solidarity with Hong Kong protesters
- Lessons to be learned from the fall of the Berlin wall
- Why China poses an existential national security threat to America
- What is the Hong Kong Human Rights Democracy Act?
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- The current state of the Hong Kong freedom protests
- Hong Kong police escalate protest suppression tactics
- An overview of Xi Jinping’s genocidal campaign against the Uighur community
- Prospects for a fair U.S.-China trade deal
ANDY MCCARTHY, Contributing Editor of National Review, Senior Fellow at National Review Institute, Former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Host of The McCarthy Report, a National Review podcast, Author of Ball of Collusion: The Plot to Rig an Election and Destroy a Presidency:
- Dissecting the ongoing impeachment hearings
- Why are Democrats pushing the federal bribery statute?