Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on September 23, 2020 09:25 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 271843228 series 2473337
Daniel Brown is the owner of Gilly Brew Bar in Stone Mountain, GA, with a second location opening soon in the Castleberry Hill neighborhood of Atlanta.
If you’ve heard of Gilly, there’s a chance you might think of it as "that coffee shop in the Mayor’s House in Stone Mountain, GA."
But as Daniel explains in this video, Gilly is not a coffee shop.
Today, you’re going to hear Daniel talk about:
- How he came to own The Mayor's House, built by slaves for the first mayor of Stone Mountain Andrew Johnson
- Where the name Gilly comes from
- How Gilly is actually helping reshape Stone Mountain's negative (racist) reputation
- The creative vision behind Gilly’s signature seasonal collections
- How he uses social content to spread positivity, light, and generate community
Follow Gilly on Instagram: Gilly on IG
Gilly Brew Bar5329 Mimosa Dr.Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Follow LaziMILLENNIAL on Instagram.
Subscribe to Multipassionate Meg on YouTube.
Elephant Funeral has provided The LaziMILLENNIAL Lounge Podcast with written permission to use his song “Streetlights” in podcast episodes. Check out more of his amazing music on YouTube, SoundCloud, and Instagram.