Manage episode 268388945 series 2476584
S2E3: In this episode, Catri Barrett speaks with Confidence Coach and founder of Confident and Killing It, Tiwalola Ogunlesi. Tiwa specialises in using Positive Psychology to help wake women up to their worth so they can be confident, unstoppable and dare to live the life they truly desire.
They spoke about:
- The connection between confidence and mental/emotional health.
- What is positive psychology and how to practice it to help nurture your strengths and happiness enabling you to become more satisfied and fulfilled in life.
- Ways you can wake up to your own self-worth and start taking action towards your dream.
- Catri shares her journey of improving the debilitating lack of confidence that used to feed her anxiety, procrastination and unhealthy relationships.
- Imposter syndrome and how you can overcome self-doubt at work, in your relationships and all areas of your life.
WIN A FREE 12-WEEK SYMPROVE PROGRAMME BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY ON OUR RECENT INSTAGRAM POST HERE. (competition closes 3.08.20)