Manage episode 234840559 series 2502313
Welcome to introductory episode of the Season 3 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast. In this third season, I am going to put a strong emphasis on the third M, Movement of the 3 key themes of this podcast: Meaning, Money, and Movement.
In a hyper-competitive landscape improving your products or services only no longer cuts it! People want to dream, to be enchanted by what you offer, they want more than simply a function….
Whether you are a start-up trying to get your product out there or an executive looking to attract great talents or a professional looking to get the attention of recruiters, how are you ensuring that you are building something bigger than yourself or your company that people can dream about and want to be part of?
In this episode I share:
- The difference between building a movement and creating a community
- How to go about creating an engaged and thriving community
- Why you should think about creating your own community
- The single strategy that the most famous platforms such as Airbnb, Uber, Amazon, YouTube and Facebook have used to take over the world and how you can use the same to build your own following
- How to create a sustained engagement in your community beyond ‘likes’ and passive comments
- Practical actions steps to start today
The show notes of this episode of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast are available on my webpage www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast with all the references and resources shared on the show.
Time limited offer to apply for a complimentary assessment of your website at www.francinebeleyi.com/review.