Manage episode 256636487 series 2502313
“Often, it is when things have reached their very worst, that the germ of an idea or an insight occurs. Now is the time to do something .” Francine Beleyi
I’ve switched the content of today’s episode in the wake of the unprecedented situation we find ourselves in with the coronavirus to talk about How we can Stay Focus and Productive During Tough Times.
I know this is not going to be easy either for you nor for me. But we’ve got some tools and techniques to help us deal with this situation better.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How to understand the internal process of change with the 5-stage of Dr Kubler Russ and how to apply these principles in your current situation
- Some of the examples used during the economic recession of 2008
- The 5-stages to stay productive and support during tough times and some ways to apply these steps
If you are ready to make the best possible of this situation and create your online presence and digital assets, get in touch at francinebeleyi.com/call
Next time I will talk about how to develop a rhythm of flow in your weekly and daily life to get things done faster and with less resistance.
Listen to this episode to find hope and courage to keep motivated in this challenging time.
The show notes are available www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast. If you love this episode, leave me a review and share it with your friends.
If you are looking to boost your visibility online and make the most of this unique circumstance to find your unique position in today’s fast-changing marketplace, there are two fast ways for you to do so:
- Buy my bookPersonal branding in the digital age: how to become a known expert, thrive and make a difference in the connected world – it’s available on Amazon, iTunes, Audible as eBook, audiobook and paperback.
- Book a strategy call with me to clarify your objectives & achieve them fasterat www.francinebeleyi.com/call