Manage episode 259384196 series 2502313
Have you ever wondered what life could look like if only you could clear the wounding, the trauma and the suffering in your life and claim your hidden gifts?
In today's episode 59 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I have the great pleasure to discuss with Nicola Lucie, Shamanic Practitioner & Shadow Work Coach and founder of the Feminine Principle. She supports women to unlock the unseen, hidden magic held in their unconscious to live an embodied and enriched life full of purpose, possibility and wonder.
I had experienced Nicolas' work firsthand when she took me through her process to understand the root of some of my triggers and to be in a place of power to better respond to them. In this spirited conversation, Nicola explains:
- Why she decided to swap her corporate life for a more spiritual path
- Why it's important to understand our shadow and the unconscious aspect of ourselves
- How our emotional triggers affect our lives and how to track them and take full control of our reactions
- What is the Feminine Principle and how redefining relationship with ourselves underpins our relationship with others and ultimately with mother earth
- How the online enable more women to come together to work in a community rather than struggling alone
- Why she is so passionate about empowering women and girls, to step into their shadow work and do this fundamental work
If you are ready to find your edge and position yourself for success and impact, book a call to discuss your goals today at www.francinebeleyi.com/call
Listen to this soulful conversation to understand how to go within and trust yourself from a place of power. The show notes are available www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast. If you love this episode, leave me a review and share it with your friends.