Manage episode 261519387 series 2502313
How do you marry your passion for the market needs especially in these unprecedented times?
In today's episode 62 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am discussing with Heather McGowan, international keynote speaker on the future of work and the future of learning.
Heather is the co-author of the book The Adaptation Advantage: Let Go, Learn Fast, and Thrive in the Future of Work. This visionary and timely book covers many aspects of personal life and professional life and provides invaluable keys on how to adapt and thrive in this fast-moving and unprecedented COVID19 time.
In this conversation, Heather explains how to marry our passion and market needs.
- How to marry our passion and market needs and what to do if you can't find a job
- The questions we should stop asking ourselves to grow
- How to create value when you are pursuing many different interests
- How to spot opportunities now and how to think about adapting your business model
- Why employers should shift the way they recruit their talents and help employees find their purpose
Listen to this fascinating conversation now. The show notes are available www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast. If you love this episode, leave me a review and share it with your friends.
If you are ready to find your edge and position yourself for success and impact, book a call to discuss your goals today at www.francinebeleyi.com/call