Manage episode 263404932 series 2502313
Do you sometimes catch yourself using excuses and avoidance tactics for not moving beyond your comfort zone and achieve your goals?
In today's episode 64 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Kaye Doran, an entrepreneur and women's leadership & life coach. She is devoted & passionate about helping you uncover your next level of personal leadership.
In this conversation, you'll discover why Kaye believes that we all have the Power of Change is in Your Hands. You'll also learn:
- How having emotionally unavailable parents at a younger age became a gift in her adult life
- How the worst situations (including the current pandemic with coronavirus) are an opportunity to go deep inside and connect to the gift it offers
- What returning in the workforce in her 40s after running her business taught her
- The process she uses to get people unstuck and create breakthrough
- Why we sometimes sabotage our life when things are going well
Kaye believes that "You are more deserving than you think' and recommend to honour yourself and follow through!
Listen to this riveting conversation now. The show notes are available www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast. If you love this episode, share it with your friends and leave me a review.
If you are an entrepreneur with big ideas and a grand vision who struggle to articulate what you do to your desired clients. Apply to get a complimentary mini-brand audit call with me at www.francinebeleyi.com/audit