Manage episode 263982040 series 2502313
Are you struggling to find something useful to contribute to the world right now?
In today's episode 65 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Nabou Fall, CEO of the PR/advertising company Vizeo, co-founder of an incubator for entrepreneurs Impact Hub Abidjan, writer, trainer, and speaker.
In this conversation, you'll discover why Nabou is passionate about helping African women to find their voices.
You'll also find out:
- How she learnt that no matter what your failures are you also have qualities
- How she struggled with confidence earlier in life and the impact of positive words of teachers
- Why she thinks that Africa is a fantastic territory of learning and understanding the world at large
- How she manages different audiences on different platforms and in different languages
- How she built her brand using blogging and now generates multiple streams of income
- Why caring about people is what matter the most
Nabou believes that each of us has a little gift that we can share with the world, and meaningful life is not self-centred, but community focussed.
The show notes are available www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast. If you love this episode, share it with your friends and leave me a review.
If you are an entrepreneur with big ideas and a grand vision who struggle to attract your ideal clients and are yearning to make an impact in the lives of thousands, apply for a complimentary mini-brand audit call with me at www.francinebeleyi.com/audit