Manage episode 265142200 series 2502313
Are you struggling to say 'No' to various solicitations to the detriment of what truly matters in your life?
In today's episode 67 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Dr Wale Akinyemi, Chief Transformation Officer at PowerTalks. They help organisations with their leadership development and organisational culture. He is a speaker, author of 18 books, a newspaper columnist, a media personality and a passionate dreamer.
Wale’s purpose is about transforming Africa one mind at a time. He believes that there is no point in dying if you never lived.
In this spirited conversation, you'll discover:
- Why saying 'Yes' to our core values help us say 'No' to everything else
- How he found clarity when he turned 40
- The critical life lessons learnt when he lost everything and made him a more compassionate
- Why there is no difference between his vocation and his vacation
- Why he is passionate about raising a movement of transformation thinkers.
For more information, visit www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast. If you love this episode, share it with your friends and leave me a review.