David Teel of the Daily Press Joins the Show to preview the ACC Football Season & Bud Foster to Retire
Manage episode 242768580 series 2547653
Chowder and Grits is the podcast for ACC and Hokies football. On this week’s episode, we sit down with David Teel of the Daily Press to discuss his expectations for the upcoming 2019 ACC Football season, what we can and should expect out of the Hokies, and reaction to the Bud Foster retirement news.
Here is a breakdown of this week’s episode:
David Teel Interview
- Recap his 25-plus years covering the ACC, multiple final fours, a super bowl, an olympics, etc.
- Bud Foster's retirement
- Will the Hokies rebound in 2019, and has there been a culture shift in the locker room
- Assessment on Fuente after three seasons in Blacksburg
- Expectations for the Hokies in 2019
- What the win over Virginia Tech meant for the Old Dominion football program
- Reliving the JMU upset
- Is the ACC set to overtake the SEC in the next 2 years?
- A look at Clemson's road to a second consecutive national championship
- Outside of Bryce Perkins, what's there to like about the UVA offense
- The Coastal Division's strongest defense
- What the battle for the Commonwealth Cup means for both UVA and VT
- The odds that a team not named Miami, Virginia Tech or Virginia win the coastal this year
- Rapid Fire