Manage episode 309352450 series 2596092
When your significant other confessed his bisexual tendencies, you began to wonder: can you ever really give him everything he needs to be satisfied in a relationship? We'll try to find answers to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/595
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When your significant other confessed his bisexual tendencies, you began to wonder: can you ever really give him everything he needs to be satisfied in a relationship?
- Losing all your hair to Alopecia Universalis is ruining your confidence on a personal as well as professional level. What can you do to bring that confidence back?
- Your relationship with someone from a radically different cultural background has become more serious. How do you integrate respectfully and smoothly into the experience with as few hiccups as possible?
- Bad people taking advantage of the perks of your friendship in the past have made it difficult to open up to new, more deserving friends. How can you lower your defenses enough to make new friends without being a sucker to the undeserving?
- You love the feeling of being counted on and wanted by your employer, but you worry that you're a little too accommodating. How can you draw healthy boundaries and avoid being a yes man?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Miss our conversation with behavioral expert Thomas Erikson? Catch up with episode 465: Thomas Erikson | How to Protect Yourself from Psychopaths here!