Manage episode 299134386 series 2893495
Jess gets the “u ok?” text, and a good romp that was a welcome event. Annie has a story about a peanut butter man, and then they take a big spoonful of a subject they’ve been waiting to talk about for a while - bad dates. They each share their worst and most embarrassing dates, and hear from listeners about dates they would love to forget. Write in and tell them your worst dates, whether it’s someone getting too drunk, being too self involved, or maybe losing a body part throughout the night!
In This Episode You’ll Hear About:
- Men, is it sexy if a girl gives the ole’ ballsack a nibble now and then?
- If you are going on a date, be sure to at least pretend you care about what the other person has to say! If you don’t ask your date any questions, it’s weird!
- It’s not always the guy that was the dickhead in dating. Annie and Jess share times that they were the bad date.
- Why you shouldn’t bring up an ex, especially on the first date.
- Bad dates from our listeners, including ones that lost a piece of their penis, talked too much, or insulted them!
- Don’t get too drunk on dates!
- What to do when your date tells you he’s famous for being naked on TV.
- What we can learn from our awful dates to be a fun and friendly date for someone else.
- Annie reminisces about the first dates with her now husband, and the funny reason they didn’t hold hands.
- “They all come running back. Every single one of them.”
- “My dad is a wizard and we used to own an elephant.”
- “I am crazy, but there is a reason for it.”
Slide Into Our DM’s: