Manage episode 282256138 series 52225
An Alaskan cruise on the Alaska Marine Highway System this past fall. How much is this like a real cruise ship? We find out.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Two more cruise lines have announced cancellations
- Popular cruise director trades sea for land
- The ruling on banning large cruise ships could be overturned
- European brands adds new ship during shutdown
- Carnival earnings report shows big loss
Listener Q: When cruising finally does resume (whenever that might be), do you anticipate that proof of completion of COVID-19 vaccine will be required before boarding? Also, do you anticipate cruise lines requiring rapid COVID tests and temperature checks as part of the embarkation process?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.