Manage episode 286491066 series 52225
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy catches us up to date with some of the decisions the cruise lines have made over the past few months and what the landscape is starting to look like as we start to move into the spring and summer 2021 cruise season.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Two more cruise lines delay sailings into 2021
- The U.S. Transportation Committee asks Canada to help save the Alaska cruise season
- Grand Cayman considers limiting the number of cruise ships
- The upcoming Royal ship will debut in a new homeport in Europe
- Royal Caribbean ship passes an air quality test
Question: What are your thoughts on catching an 11:35 flight out of Miami on disembarkation morning?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.